Tires are the most important component of your vehicle, which often gets less consideration than they require. Well inflated and quality tires give you a smooth and comfortable ride. They also provide you good driving control over steering and on brakes. But low inflated or depleted tires make the driving conditions worst for you. They depleted tires force your vehicle to consume more fuel than normal circumstances.
Whenever you think of inflating the tires, first read the manufacturer manual and follow the instructions firmly. It is comparatively an easy task to inflate the car tire with few important points in mind.
To inflate a car tire mostly you need two things:
- Air compressor
- Pressure gauge
In some cases you can attach the pressure gauge to the air compressor, which will give you more accurate reading.
1. To let the hose easily reach your car’s wheels, it is important to park your car on a flat surface. This might seem strange but it is an important part of inflating your tires.
2. Remove the valve cap and attach the air compressor nozzle to it. You need to press the nozzle to get the reading of the gauge. Look at the reading carefully and match it with the standard pressure for your tire. If it is less than the required pressure, you need to inflate it.
3. Once you have taken the reading, press the lever attached to the nozzle to let the air move into the tire through air compressor. While filling the air in the tire keep checking the gauge reading.
4. Once the required level of air pressure in tire is achieved, release the lever to stop the filling process.
5. Repeat the same process on each of the car tire and inflate them according to the said pressure. Replace the valve caps, once you are finished with your task. Now you are ready to drive your vehicle.
You have seen that to inflate your car tires is not a complex method. You can easily inflate the depleted tires with two basic tools. It is important to check tire pressure periodically to avoid any major accident and damage to your vehicle.
- You might have noticed that tires of your car have different air pressure depending upon their position, i.e. there is always a difference in front and rear tires’ pressures. This pressure is taken as standard air pressure assigned by vehicle manufacturer. Air pressure in tires varies according to the vehicle make.
- The standard tire pressure for your vehicle can be anywhere near door jamb. If you are unable to locate it, consult your manufacturer manual or vehicle manufacturer.
we take quality seriously.
All of our valves are 100% leak tested
tubeless snap-in Tire Valve
Passenger Car Tire Valve
Etrto NO.(REF. NO.): V2.01.1
Eff. Lenhth(mm): ?56/?11.5*38
Rim Holes: ?11.5(.453″)
2008 “concern tires, concerned about traffic safety, ” the national tire safety inspection activities, the Beijing Railway Station has just announced the results of tests. In the city more than 700 shopping malls, supermarkets, residential area of about 150,000 cars in the parking lot all 60 million tires (excluding tire brand) test results showed: 23% of the passenger car tire safety hazard exists.
Beijing’s per capita car ownership among the best in the country, the vehicle’s normal driving families and individuals directly related to travel safety. Random testing by the car tire usage Beijing found that the use of improper or untimely maintenance problems caused by tire caused the majority of owners should be alert all the problems in the vehicles: one, 46% of the vehicles was less than the tire pressure Easily lead to uneven tread wear; 15% of the vehicle tire tread has been polished and tread has worn to less than Goushen 1.6 mm, skid when traveling or send floating in need of immediate replacement; 16% of the vehicles found in fetal Crown uneven wear problems.
Uneven tread wear will increase the tire noise, reduce comfort, most importantly, will reduce the actual service life of the tire; 16% of the vehicles had tire sidewall cuts, scratches, cracks and so on. In fact, if sidewall problems, the severity is much higher than the tread of the problem; 7% of the vehicle tire side of drum kits phenomenon, which is caused by the rupture of cord, such as neglect, can cause a puncture Accidents; 36% of the vehicle Tire Valve cap is missing, which causes slow leak, the general lack of air in the tires during driving, many safety hazards lurking.
Security experts advise: in particular, frequent heavy rains this summer, Beijing, in which weather conditions should these tires grip the road surface was wet enough for the traffic safety lay hidden. Suggested that this part of the owners of the timely replacement of tires, and tire pressure to conduct a comprehensive inspection.